- Completely revamped look for your settings section including many improvements.
- New notification added – triggers when a new customer order comes in through the web store including payment method
- Allow delivery note to be a required field in the web store checkout process
- Allow delivery note to be removed from the web store checkout process
- Add ability to use the emailer from the deliveries page.
- Tidy up buttons on the deliveries page.
- Under certain circumstances when signing up and configuring your new business account, in the Payments section, your selected bank transactions import would fail to be automatically be set up
- Halted customers can now be filtered by clicking on their red halted tag.
- An error would occur when a customer would try to change their address to an invalid one (e.g. empty).
- In some circumstances, it was possible to pause an order with a date in the past, which would fail.
- Removing a day from a delivery service was not working properly, it now deactivates the orders for this day as expected.
- Fix a situation which redirects an active webstore to www.buckybox.com
- We made the UI cleaner by removing some superfluous currency signs ($, €, etc.).
- This change will also resolve a few issues we’ve been having with currencies internally.
- Added a descriptive error message if no days are selected for a new Delivery Service.